I LOVE this time of year for many reasons.
One of which is…PUMPKINS!
Pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin scones, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin bread, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks. Mmmmm…..
So today I created…Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie for the hubby and me.
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Makes 2 12oz smoothies plus a little extra
What you need…
- 1 12 oz glass full of ice
- 1/2 container vanilla silken tofu (or plain – I thought this would be a good use for the vanilla tofu I had in my fridge)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 12 oz So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Beverage (you could use any vanilla milk – this is just what I had on hand)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract – maybe 3/4 teaspoon if you didn’t use vanilla tofu
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- agave nectar to taste – I used about 2 tablespoons
Add all to the blender and buzz it up…
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.